By Eric Johnson
1. The idea that a restoration of Christianity was needed.
2. The doctrine of God is corrupt.
3. The minimalization of Jesus Christ.
4. The teaching of preexistence.
5. The need for marriage in the temple for a person to go to the highest level of heaven.
7. The existence of other scriptures besides the Bible.
8. The idea that the Book of Abraham really was written by Abraham.
9. The view that the ministry of Joseph Smith must be accepted in Mormonism.
10. The dogma of salvation becoming efficacious after death.
For more “10 Reasons” click here.