Viewpoint on Mormonism, MRM’s weekday 14-minute radio program that has been airing since 2011, was awarded by the Christian Podcast Community as one of the 10 best Christian podcasts in 2018.
Besides Viewpoint on Mormonism, others on the list included Greg Koukl’s Stand to Reason, Todd Friel’s Wretched Radio, and James White’s The Dividing Line.
“You guys have done some excellent work,” MRM was told by the presenters of the award. “We want to encourage you to continue producing better podcasts that will make an eternal difference for the kingdom of God.”
Besides being a podcast, Viewpoint on Mormonism airs on five different radio stations in Utah, Idaho, Nevada, and California. Since 2011, Viewpoint on Mormonism has more than 2,000+ archived episodes. These have been cataloged in an index that can be found here.
“We are very excited about this recognition,” Viewpoint on Mormonism co-host Eric Johnson said. “It is very exciting that the show has been helpful to many people as we deal with some of the cutting-edge issues involving Mormonism.”
Listeners can subscribe to the show on iTunes
To see the awards, click here.
Listen to Viewpoint on Mormonism Monday through Friday on these stations:
IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH: KUTR AM 820 and FM 95.3 (9:45 am and 9:45 p.m.)
IN EL CENTRO, CA: KGBA 100.1 FM (10:30 a.m.)
IN TREASURE VALLEY, ID: Higher Rock 97.5 FM (3:30 p.m.)
IN RENO/SPARKS: K-Book 93.3 FM (7:45 a.m. 7 days a week)
IN BOISE, ID: KSPD 94.5 FM and 790 AM (5 p.m.)
- Organized catalog of all Viewpoint on Mormonism shows
- Archive for shows beginning in 2019
- Archive for shows listed chronologically from May 10, 2017 till the present
- Archive To hear all shows, listed chronologically from July 4, 2011 through May 9, 2017
- To get the .mp3 files for each show, click on archive, control F and type in .mp3. All .mp3 files for our shows for Viewpoint on Mormonism. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Subscribe with iTunes
- RSS Feed