Experience the Footsteps of Paul Apologetics Tour
LEARN BELOW HOW YOU CAN SAVE UP TO $200 OFF THE COST OF THIS TRIP IF YOU SIGN UP WITH YOUR DEPOSIT BY APRIL 8TH, 2018
One of the ways to better appreciate our Bibles is to visit the places where the events described in the Holy Book took place. Besides Israel, where can Christians go to experience the lands of the Bible? No doubt, the next best places to go after Israel are Greece, Italy, and Turkey. And on this trip, you have the ability to go to all three places with MRM’s Eric Johnson and Bill McKeever! For a video of the trip as well as a complete itinerary, click here!
Photo: The Colosseum in Rome
The main trip will includes sites such as:
- Pozzuoli (harbor where Paul entered Italy)
- Pompeii (ancient city destroyed by a volcano)
- Ancient Rome
- The Vatican
The main emphasis will be biblical sites and understanding what took place in each. The trip features three full days in Rome!
In addition, there are optional extensions (both pre- and post-) to this trip.
Photo: Our group in 2013 in front of the LIbrary of Celsus in Ephesus
This exciting preextension includes the Seven Churches of Revelation over 6 days. You will visit:
- Church 1: Smyrna
- Church 2: Pergamum
- Church 3: Ephesus
- Church 4: Laodicea
- Church 5: Philadelphia
- Church 6: Sardis
- Church 7: Thyatira
- Tel Colossae
- Istanbul (formerly Constantinople)
For the additional price, there is great value in adding this preextension to the trip!
Postextension: Northern Italy, March 28-31, 2019
This 3-dayextension is meant for a relaxing time as we visit Florence and Venice. Everyone should have a chance in their lifetimes to visit these magical and culturally rich cities. It will be a great way to end the trip. You will see:
The price of each portion of the trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles, including current air taxes and fuel surcharges (taxes and fuel charges are subject to change)
- Lodging at 4-star hotels (1 night aboard ferry from Greece to Italy in inside cabin)
- Breakfast and dinner nightly
- Full-time English-speaking guides
- Air conditioned deluxe motor coach
- All admission fees as appears on the itinerary
- Baggage handling at hotels
- All tips
- Credit card can be used for this trip
- Optional travel insurance (6.5% or 8.7% of tour cost, depending on coverage). Insurance is recommended but not required.
The cost of the trip:
- Greece and Italy $4795
- Pre-extension Turkey: $1395
- Post-extension Northern Italy: $1495
All payments are due by the end of 2018.
Now, through April 8th, 2018, you can receive rebates by registering with Pilgrim Tours.
- For the main Greece/Italy trip, receive $75 off
- For the first extension (either pre- or post-), receive an additional $50 off
- For the second extension, receive an additional $75 off
In other words, you will receive up to $200 off the total price by signing up before April 9th, 2018!
Eric Johnson is an Evangelical Christian missionary in the state of Utah. He has traveled throughout the world and enjoys seeing sites that have direct archaeological significance to the Bible. Eric has been to Israel nine times, taking a total of eight groups with him since 2009. He has visited the majority of places on this trip. If you are one of the more than 300 people who have traveled with Eric since 2009, you know that you will see as much as you possible can and have the time of your life. And by going on this trip, you will never read the New Testament the same way again.
Reserving your spot
You can reserve your spot with a $300 deposit ($200 refundable if cancelled by mid-December). To reserve your spot,
- Click here for the online reservation
- Click here for the PDF form and mail it in with a check
- Click here for information about the insurance package
For a video of the trip as well as a complete itinerary, click here!