Experience the Footsteps of Paul New Testament Tour
Note: No funds from MRM are used on this trip! This trip is organized by MRM associate Eric Johnson through the professional Christian travel agency Pilgrim Tours.
- Three countries!
- Receive a free copy of The Great Courses Greece and Turkey DVD series for signing up for both portions of the trip!
- Listen to a podcast on the trip that aired April 10, 2018: Come with MRM on the Footsteps of Paul Tour March 2019
- For a video of the trip as well as a complete itinerary, click here!
One of the ways to better appreciate our Bibles is to visit the places where the events described in the Holy Book took place. Besides Israel, where can Christians go to experience the lands of the Bible? No doubt, the next best places to go after Israel are Greece, Italy, and Turkey. And on this trip, you have the ability to go to all three places with MRM’s Eric Johnson!
Questions about this trip? Email Eric directly at eric at mrm dot org.
Photo: Our group in 2013 in front of the Library of Celsus in Ephesus
This exciting preextension includes the Seven Churches of Revelation over 6 days. You will visit:
- Church 1: Smyrna
- Church 2: Pergamum
- Church 3: Ephesus
- Church 4: Laodicea
- Church 5: Philadelphia
- Church 6: Sardis
- Church 7: Thyatira
- Tel Colossae
- Istanbul (formerly Constantinople)
Greece and Italy, March 19-28, 2019
The trip will includes sites such as:
- Pozzuoli (harbor where Paul entered Italy)
- Pompeii (ancient city destroyed by a volcano)
- Ancient Rome
- The Vatican
The main emphasis will be biblical sites and understanding what took place in each. The trip features three full days in Rome!
The price of each portion of the trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare, including current air taxes and fuel surcharges (taxes and fuel charges are subject to change)
- Lodging at 4-star hotels (1 night aboard ferry from Greece to Italy in inside cabin)
- Breakfast and dinner nightly
- Full-time English-speaking guides
- Air conditioned deluxe motor coach
- All admission fees as appears on the itinerary
- Baggage handling at hotels
- All tips
- Credit card can be used for this trip
- Optional travel insurance (6.5% or 8.7% of tour cost, depending on coverage). Insurance is recommended but not required.
The cost of the 16-day trip:
Single rooms are available.
All payments are due by the end of 2018.
Eric Johnson is an Evangelical Christian missionary in the state of Utah. He has traveled throughout the world and enjoys seeing sites that have direct archaeological significance to the Bible. Eric has been to Israel nine times, taking a total of eight groups with him since 2009. He has visited the majority of places on this trip. If you are one of the more than 300 people who have traveled with Eric since 2009, you know that you will see as much as you possible can and have the time of your life. And by going on this trip, you will never read the New Testament the same way again.
Reserving your spot
You can reserve your spot with a $300 deposit ($200 refundable if cancelled by mid-December). To reserve your spot,
- Click here for the online reservation
- Click here for the PDF form and mail it in with a check
- Click here for information about the insurance package
For a video of the trip as well as a complete itinerary, click here!
Eric also takes people to Israel (over 300 in eight different trips since 2009). Hear what some travelers on one of his two 2018 Israel trips had to say about his trips to Israel:
“There are no words to express the appreciation we have for this most outstanding trip-of-a-lifetime. Our hearts and minds are overflowing with new, deeper knowledge of the land and history of our precious Savior and Father. All glory to Him!!” –Shelly Anderson
- Pastor Kenny Dodd (February 2018)
- CHS Parent Cameron Owens (March 2018)
- CHS student Jack Mason (March 2018)
- CUSSD Superintendent Pat McCarty (March 2018)
“As I reflect back on our amazing trip and continue to try to adjust for the time zone change (smile), I just wanted to drop you a note and thank-you for the incredible journey you led. As people have been asking me about our time in Israel I am finding that it is so very difficult to put into words the dramatic impact that it had strengthening my faith and opening my understanding of God’s Word.”–Pat McCarty
“Who ever goes with Eric Johnson is happy and satisfied because he cares about his passengers”–Andre Shama, Tour Guide in Israel