If your church would possibly like to have Bill McKeever and Eric Johnson speak at your church, please contact us at eric at mrm dot org
Information on the Symposiums
The Symposiums are team-taught by MRM’s Bill McKeever and Eric Johnson. The four hours goes quickly, and we’ll provide breaks every hour. Each person/ couple will receive a complimentary set of notes to follow along with in our PowerPoint presentation, which emphasizes quotes from LDS scriptures and leaders. The church will provide snacks, including morning drinks and pastries. A book table will be available. Even if you cannot come for the entire time, we welcome you to participate in whatever time you can. This four-hour format has been proven to be the best way to give out the information we have for you.
- Symposium 1: Covers Introduction to Mormonism, Book of Mormon, Godhead, Salvation
- Symposium 2: Deals mainly with different aspects of the Plan of Salvation as well as the Book of Abraham
- MRM Promo Video (11:33)
- To get information on how this could work for your church, click here.
- If you would like to know more specifically about a weekend symposium, click here.
- For a list of pastor’s comments, click here.
- And for a list of comments from those who have attended our symposium, click here.
- To schedule your own church symposium, please contact Eric Johnson (eric at mrm dot org).
- Listen to a special Viewpoint on Mormonism broadcast of “What is a Saturday Symposium on Mormonism” that originally aired on July 21, 2014.