By Eric Johnson
1. He was not considered to be trustworthy by the people of his day.
2. He taught in a version of God different from the Bible.
3. He produced prophecies that didn’t come to pass.
4. He made a mockery of marriage and was not faithful to his wife Emma.
5. He did not know how to translate foreign languages.
6. He said he received a revelation on the Word of Wisdom but didn’t keep it himself.
7. He created a temple system that was in no way similar to the biblical temple.
8. He added in prophecies about himself in the book of Genesis.
9. He said he saw God the Father and Jesus with his own eyes.
10. He was involved with folk magic.
For more “10 Reasons” click here.