Book of Mormon
Book of Mormon Archaeological/Geographical Issues
- NEW! Is the Book of Mormon from God?
- NEW! Wagonloads of plates in Cumorah's cave
- Archaeology and the Book of Mormon
- The Land of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Was Jesus born "at Jerusalem"?
- Beit Lei: Another "proof" for the Book of Mormon?
- DNA and the Book of Mormon Record
- NHM - A Place Name from the Book of Mormon?
- Are ancient coins mentioned in the Book of Mormon?
- Smithsonian Institute Statement Regarding the Book of Mormon
- Nephite Synagogues--Where did they originate?
- Stela 5 and Lehi's Vision of the Tree of Life
- Quetzalcoatl (offsite)
- NEW! When if comes to the Gold Plates, there was no miracle
- NEW! Confirming Lucy Mack Smith's Version of the Gold Plates
- Problems with the Gold Plates in the Book of Mormon (CRI article)
- Did the Eleven Witnesses Actually See the Gold Plates?
- A twelfth witness to the Book of Mormon
- How Heavy Were Those Gold Plates?
- Where Are the Gold Plates Now?
Book of Mormon stories
- Book of Mormon and DNA studies (Gospel Topics Essay) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 February 11-14, 2014
- The Book of Mormon lands Part 1 Part 2 April 18-19, 2013
- Lamanites: The House of Israel? Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 February 4-6, 2013
- Journal of Discoures and the Battle of Hill Cumorah September 14, 2012
- Journal of Discourses and the Book of Mormon Lands September 13, 2012
- "Gold Plates or Golden Plates?" December 14, 2011
- Is the Book of Mormon from God? December 7, 2011
- The "gold" plates of the Book of Mormon Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 November 28-December 2, 2011
D&C/Pearl of Great Price
- NEW: Removing the "Doctrine" out of Doctrine and Covenants
- Better to have never known (D&C 137:7)?
- The Book of Abraham
- NEW! Book of Mormon/Doctrine and Covenants Witnessing Sheets
- Should you Pray about the Book of Mormon?
- Praying about the Book of Mormon - Is it biblical?
- Test Your Knowledge of the Book of Mormon
Items of Interest
- Joseph Smith's Attempt to Sell The Book of Mormon Copyright
- Translating the Book of Mormon with a Seer Stone and a Hat
- Interview with Rodney Meldrum
- The Bible and Book of Mormon Contradictions (UTLM)
Book of Mormon
- NEW! The Translation of the Book of Mormon (11:21): Chip Thompson uses an illustration of the translation process of the Book of Mormon to have some interesting encounters at the 2014 Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti, UT
- The Bible vs. The Book of Mormon (1:06.32): A comparison documentary between the Bible and the Book of Mormon.
- DNA vs. The Book of Mormon (49:25): Does genetics support the idea of the Book of Mormon story?
- Approaching the Book of Mormon with a Healthy Skepticism (1:18.39): Bill McKeever explains why the Book of Mormon is not all that the Mormon missionaries tout it to be.
- Joseph Smith and the Golden Plates (1:00): Doris Hanson (What Love is This?) interviews Bill McKeever about the weight of the gold plates. Aired on February 14, 2013 on Channel 20-Utah.
- A Seer Stone and a Hat: "Translating the Book of Mormon (9:59): Bill McKeever details how exactly the Book of Mormon was translated.
- DNA, Geography and the Book of Mormon (25:13): Bill McKeever shows how science is not a friend to the Book of Mormon story.
- How Heavy Were Joseph Smith's Golden Plates (4:46): Bill McKeever explains in a conference talk how the Book of Mormon, if made of gold plates, would have weighed around 200 pounds.
- How Heavy Were the Gold Plates (Part 1) (14:43): Bill McKeever talks to a man on the streets of Manti in 2011 as he discusses why the Book of Mormon plates were too heavy to carry.
- Scoffers and Mockers (How Heavy Were the Gold Plates? Part 2) (11:23): Bill McKeever deals with several mockers and scoffers during the 2011 Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti, UT.
- What about the Book of Mormon Witnesses and the Gold Plates (8:01): Bill McKeever answers questions about the gold plates in relationship with the witnesses. Filmed in 2011 at the Mormon Miracle Pageant.
- Using the Book of Mormon in Evangelism to Mormons (5:14): Bill McKeever explains the power of an apologetic that utilizes unique LDS scriptures.
- Bill McKeever in Manti in 2012 (12:42): Bill McKeever shares some facts about the Gold Plates with a group of boys until Papa Bear comes to the rescue.
D&C/Pearl of Great Price
- The Lost Book of Abraham (56:31): Is the Book of Abraham, supposedly translated from Egyptian papyrus by Joseph Smith, a work recognized by Egytologists today?
- Examining Facsimile One from the Book of Abraham (5:59): Bill McKeever gives details about a section of the Book of Abraham found in the Pearl of Great Price.
More videos are located here.