Joseph Smith/Mormon Foundations
19th century Mormonism
- NEW! Josiah Qunicy's Visit to Nauvoo
- NEW! Elijah Abel controversy
- NEW! Were Mormons ever expelled from the United States?
- Missouri debacle of the 1830s
- The 'Lectures on Faith': A Case Study in Decanonization
- Moon men and Sun men
- Were Mormons poisoned at the Liberty Jail?
- Priesthood restored or retrofit?
- When the Constitution Hangs by a Thread: The White Horse prophecy
- Demise of the LDS Church in Kirtland
- An American Garden of Eden
- Our Father Adam, by Charles Penrose
- Journal of Discourses: Opinion or Truth?
- Journal of Discourses Gems
- Blood atonement
- How Many Mormons died to persecution?
- Miracle of the Seagulls
- Was Violence in early Mormonism Unjust?
- Mountain Meadows Massacre
- An Account of the Mountain Meadows Massacre as Described by John D. Lee
20th century Mormonism
- NEW! Should LDS art coincide with the facts?
- NEW! The Danger of Historical Apathy
- Bruce McConkie:Respected Authority or Theological Hack?
- Ezra Taft Benson's Fourteen Fundamentals
- Latter-day Saints don't Care for Sugar-Coated History (Blog)
- Jehovah As Father (Boyd Kirkland) (offsite)
- NEW! A Doctrine that Was to Always Be (Blacks)
- Black Skin and the Curse of Cain
- Was the Ban on Blacks Just a Theory?
- Why the Priesthood Ban For African Race?
YOUTUBE: Policy or Doctrine: The Mormon Ban on Blacks Before 1978 (Part 1) (7:40): A drama showing how the ban on blacks was a definite part of Mormon doctrine.
YOUTUBE: Was the Mormon Ban on Blacks Holding the Priesthod Before 1978 Folklore? (Part 2) (10:24): A follow-up drama showing how the ban on blacks was a definite part of Mormon doctrine.