Joseph Smith/Mormon Foundations
19th century Mormonism
- NEW! Josiah Qunicy's Visit to Nauvoo
- NEW! Elijah Abel controversy
- NEW! Were Mormons ever expelled from the United States?
- Missouri debacle of the 1830s
- Moon men and Sun men
- Were Mormons poisoned at the Liberty Jail?
- Priesthood restored or retrofit?
- When the Constitution Hangs by a Thread: The White Horse prophecy
- Demise of the LDS Church in Kirtland
- An American Garden of Eden
- Journal of Discourses: Opinion or Truth?
- Journal of Discourses Gems
- Blood atonement
- How many Mormons died due to persecution?
- Miracle of the Seagulls
- Was Violence in early Mormonism Unjust?
- Mountain Meadows Massacre
- An Account of the Mountain Meadows Massacre as Described by John D. Lee (from Lee's autobiography)
- Our Father Adam, by Charles Penrose (original document)
- The 'Lectures on Faith': A Case Study in Decanonization (offsite)
20th century Mormonism
- NEW! Should LDS art coincide with the facts?
- NEW! The Danger of Historical Apathy
- Bruce McConkie:Respected Authority or Theological Hack?
- Ezra Taft Benson's Fourteen Fundamentals (actual talk)
- Latter-day Saints don't Care for Sugar-Coated History (Blog)
- Jehovah As Father (Boyd Kirkland) (offsite)
- Haun Mill Anniversary October 30, 2013
- Willie and Martin Handcart Tragedy Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 January 14-18, 2013
- Adam-Ondi-Ahman (Missouri) December 31, 2012
- Journal of Discourses: Constitution Hanging by a Thread Part 1 Part 2 October 17, 2012
- Mountain Meadows Part 1 Part 2 September 10-11, 2012
- Is this the Place? July 24, 2012
- Pioneer Day Contradictions July 23, 2012
- Sidney Rigdon's July 4th Oration July 4, 2012
- America's First 9-11 (Mountain Meadows) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 September 12-14, 2011
- Josiah Quincy August 9, 2011
- NEW! A Doctrine that Was to Always Be (Blacks)
- Black Skin and the Curse of Cain
- Was the Ban on Blacks Just a Theory?
- Why the Priesthood Ban For African Race?
YOUTUBE: Policy or Doctrine: The Mormon Ban on Blacks Before 1978 (Part 1) (7:40): A drama showing how the ban on blacks was a definite part of Mormon doctrine.
YOUTUBE: Was the Mormon Ban on Blacks Holding the Priesthod Before 1978 Folklore? (Part 2) (10:24): A follow-up drama showing how the ban on blacks was a definite part of Mormon doctrine.