Questions we are asked
- Is it OK for a Christian to visit an LDS church service? Click here for Espanol
- Is it important for me to go to church? Click here for Espanol
- Do Christians believe they can say a prayer and then sin like hell? Click here for Espanol
- Is it possible to choose salvation after death?
- Does God want people in hell?
- Is it possible for Christians to lose their salvation?
- Is the hearse at Disneyland Brigham Young’s?
- Is it OK for a 53-year-old man to live with a 26-year-old LDS woman?
- How much trust should be put into a religious experience?
- Is Christianity a less intelligent worldview than atheism?
- What key arguments are there for God’s existence?
- Is there an unforgivable sin?
- Is suicide unforgivable?
- What if I forget to ask forgiveness of a particular sin?
More complete answers
- NEW! Should pastors be paid?
- NEW! Was polygamy necessary in the 19th century because there were more women than men?
- NEW! Was polygamy necessary because the LDS Church needed to have its growth “jump-started”?
- NEW! Does James 1:5 teach about praying about a testimony?
- NEW! What is so amazing about the Mormon version of Grace?
- NEW! Am I Good Enough? Will I Make It?
- Why do Christians consider the Bible to be the exclusive source of Truth?
- Why are there so many translations of the Bible?
- Should I stick with the King James Version of the Bible?
- Is the LDS Jesus different from the one taught in the Bible?
- How can a person get into heaven?
- How can I know I am saved?
- Doesn’t the fruit (good works) produced in Mormonism prove this is the true church?
- If I no longer believe in the teachings of the Mormon Church, should I remain the church or leave it for good?
- Isn’t telling a Latter-day Saint that Mormonism is wrong judgmental? (Shouldn’t we just leave them alone?)
- Do I need to bother submitting a letter of resignation to the Mormon Church? (How do I do it?) En Espanol
- Are Christians Hypocrites?
- I just converted to Christianity from Mormonism. Should I get baptized again?
- Should Christians (or Mormons) participate in the Hare Krishna Holi Festival of Colors?
- Why don’t you take your ministry of hate somewhere else?
- What do Christians and Mormons say about priesthood powers?
- Should we let people live a lie in Mormonism?
- Should a Mormon spouse be honest about being eternally sealed to someone else?
- Do only a few Evangelicals disagree with Mormonism?
- Do denominations negate the Christian faith?
- Is Mormonism moving toward Protestantism?
- Should Christian pastors get paid?
- Is divorce permissable?
- Why do some Mormons become atheists?
- Should I date a Mormon?
- What about the testimony of the Book of Mormon witnesses?
- Did the witnesses see the Gold Plates?
- Do you think Joseph Smith was trustworthy?
- Is divorce permissible? Part 1 Part 2 June 26-27, 2014
- Why do some ex-Mormons become atheists? Part 1 Part 2 February 24-25, 2014 (Blog)
- Should I date a Mormon? November 1, 2013 (Article 1) (Article 2)
- What if Mormonism wasn’t true? December 7, 2012
- Are you sufficiently humble? January 2, 2012
- Is a Paid Clergy Wrong? Part 1 Part 2 December 12-13, 2011
- Murder: An Unforgiveable Sin? September 29, 2011
If you have a question you’d like answered, please put INTERNET QUESTION FOR ERIC JOHNSON in the subject line and send it to contact at mrm dot org.