- Joseph Smith’s Remarks on Happiness
- Was polygamy necessary in the 19th century because there were fewer men than women?
- Was polygamy necessary because the LDS Church needed to have its growth “jump-started”?
- Did God command polygamy in the Old Testament?
- Plural Marriage in Kirtland and Nauvoo: A Response to a Gospel Topics Essay
- Plural Marriage and Families in Early Utah: A Response to a Gospel Topics Essay
- The Manifesto and the End of Plural Marriage: A Response to a Gospel Topics Essay
- What is “Celestial Polygamy”?
- Redefining celestial marriage
- Is Plural Marriage a Dead Issue in Mormonism?
- How many Mormons actually died because of persecution (polygamy)?
- The Beehive House, Persecution, and Polygamy
- Should 2 Samuel 12 be used to support the practice of plural marriage?
- John Taylor’s 1886 Revelation on Polygamy
- Mormonism 201: Chapter 16 – Polygamy (Rejoinder)
- Mormon Polygamy: Comedy or Tragedy? (Blog)
- The Awful Works of Abraham (Blog)
- Polygamy and Birth Defects (Blog)
- A Look at Fundamentalist Mormonism
- Jesus Christ: Message to All Nations (Warren Jeffs), reviewed by Eric Johnson
- Lifting the Veil of Polygamy
- Interview with a Mormon Fundamentalist
- Jim Harmston: Polygamous Leader and Fraud. The founder to the “TLC” polygamous church in Manti, UT died in 2013. Eric Johnson tells more of the story from his gravesite in Manti.
- Lifting the Veil of Polygamy (1:22.42): Polygamy is not just an ancient doctrine that doesn’t have implications for people who live in this system today.
- The Prophecies of Warren Jeffs (1:00): Doris Hanson (What Love is This?) interviews Eric Johnson about the book of prophecies dictated by “Jesus” to Warren Jeffs, the president of the FLDS church. Aired on January 16th, 2014 on Channel 20-Utah.
- The Prophecies of Warren Jeffs Part 2 (1:00): A follow-up show on February 27, 2014, dealing specifically with Jeffs and the story of Helen Mar Kimball.
YouTube Joseph Smith
- Joseph Smith and his 34 wives at the Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti, UT (8:50): Faces behind the names in a portrayal to help Latter-day Saints see what Smith’s polygamy really looks like. This portrayal was done on June 26, 2015.
- The Thirty Plus Wives of Joseph Smith (4:11): A list of the women whom Joseph Smith married.
- The Thirty Four Wives of Joseph Smith (56:54): Chip Thompson (Tri-Grace Ministries) talks about the many wives of Joseph Smith at the 2011 Capstone Conference.
- Joseph Smith as a Sexual Predator (5:41): Sandra Tanner talks frankly about Joseph Smith’s escapades.
- The Stories of the Wives of Joseph Smith (41:09): Many people may be surprised to learn that Joseph Smith had 33 wives, including 10 (or 11) who were married to other men and 11 who were teenagers.
Stories of Joseph Smith’s Wives
- Story of Louisa Beamon, Joseph Smith’s 4th Wife (1:22)
- Story of Sylvia Sessions Lyon, Joseph Smith’s 8th Wife (1:12)
- Story of Mary Rollins Lightner, Joseph Smith’s 9th Wife (0:51)
- Story of Patty Bartlett Sessions, Joseph Smith’s 10th Wife (1:13)
- Story of Marinda Johnson Hyde, Joseph Smith’s 11th Wife (1:03)
- Story of Elizabeth Davis Durfee, Joseph Smith’s 12th Wife (2:12)
- Story of Sarah Kingsley Cleveland, Joseph Smith’s 13th Wife (1:35)
- Story of Eliza R. Snow, Joseph Smith’s 15th Wife (1:34)
- Story of Sarah Ann Whitney, Joseph Smith’s 16th Wife (0:59)
- Story of Martha McBride Knight, Joseph Smith;s 17th Wife (0:51)
- Story of the Partridge sisters, Joseph’s Smith 20th and 21st Wives (1:49) See article
- Story of Lucy Walker, Joseph Smith’s 23rd Wife (1:54)
Additional YouTube videos can be found here.
- Manifesto and the End of Plural Marriage Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 September 26-Oct. 7, 2016 (Article)
- Augusta Cobb Ancestor visits the Beehive House February 8, 2016
- Plural marriage in Kirtland and Nauvoo (Gospel Topics Essay) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 November 10-25, 2014 Article
- Plural marriage in early Utah (Gospel Topics Essay) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 January 28-January 31, 2014 (Article 1) (Article 2)
- The Kody Brown Polygamy Case January 27, 2014 (Blog)
- Was Jesus Married? Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 September 24-25, 2012 (Article)
- Polygamy Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 September 17-21, October 1, 2012 (List of articles)