Introduction to Salvation
- How can a person get into heaven?
- How can I be sure I am saved?
- Facts, Feelings, Faith
- Would you be willing to take the Romans Challenge? En Espanol
- Can Christians be assured of their salvation?
- Spurgeon on salvation
- Two Parables about the Atonement
- The Fall
- Searching for Answers or Seeking Confirmation?
- The Law of Sacrifice vs. Christ’s Perfect Sacrifice
- Is Mormonism Moving Toward Protestantism?
- Should the cross be just an afterthought? (Blog)
- NEW! “Credit for Trying”: A Loophole for Latter-day Saints?
- Are you keeping the whole law?
- A Gift of Grace?
- Is Jesus’ Grace Sufficient in Mormonism: Responding to Brad Wilcox
- Covenants: The (Unkept) Promises
- Sacrament Promises That Will Always Be Broken
- Having it Our Way (Jeffrey R. Holland’s 2011 Talk at Conference)
- Mercy Cannot Rob Justice
- Aren’t all Mormons procrastinating their repentance? EN Espanol
- The Good News of Repentance? (Blog)
- Reading Between the Lines of Perfection (Part 1) (Part 2) (Blog)
- Thomas Monson’s To Do List (For You) (Blog)
Grace vs. Works
- NEW! Have you ever sinned the same sin twice?
- Justification by Faith and the Book of James
- Saved by Grace unto Damnation?
- Forgiveness: A 28 (or more)-step program?
- Six-Verse Method (Impossible Gospel) En Espanol
- Celestial Law En Espanol
- Faith Alone and the Joseph Smith Translation
- Jorge Zeballos’s Attempt at the Impossible
- The Impossible Gospel
- 2 Nephi 25:23: Saved after all you can do?
- Quotes on merit
- The False Necessity of LDS Baptism (Blog)
- Is it really a gift? (Blog)
The Miracle of Forgiveness (Spencer W. Kimball)
- The Miracle of Forgiveness.com
- NEW! The Miracle of Forgiveness is now out of print–why?
- Review of Spencer Kimball’s The Miracle of Forgiveness (Review)
- A Closer Look at Spencer W. Kimball’s The Miracle of Forgiveness (Review)
- Is The Miracle of Forgiveness nothing more than Spencer W. Kimball’s opinion?
- NEW! The Family and Being Together Forever
- Do you really believe you can become a god?
- Can Families Really be Together Forever?
- Becoming Like God: A Review of the Gospel Topics Essay
- Ceaseless praise that has no end
- Are Families Forever?
- Will Exalted Mormons Get Their Own Worlds?
- Godhood and Theosis
- Celestial Marriage and Eternal Exaltation
- Who are the Sons of Perdition?
- Heaven and Hell
- Second Chance Theory and Progression Between Kingdoms
- Eternal Progression: Mormonism vs. Christianity
- Mormons Yawn at Christian Heaven (Blog)
Reviews of Teachings of Presidents of the Church
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith, Chapter 13: Baptism
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow, Chapter 2: Baptism and the Gift of the Holy Ghost
Plan of Salvation
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith, Chapter 3: The Plan of Salvation
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Ezra Taft Benson, Chapter 5: Principles of True Repentance
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith, Chapter 5: Faith and Repentance
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow, Chapter 6: Becoming Perfect Before the Lord
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow, Chapter 5: The Grand Destiny of the Faithful
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith, Chapter 23: Individual Responsibility
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: George Albert Smith, Chapter 1: Living What We Believe
- Teachigns of Presidents of the Church: George Albert Smith, Chapter 24: Righteous Living in Perilous Times
- What’s so amazing about LDS grace? Before a June 2014 Mormon Miracle Pageant performance in June 2014, Bill McKeever talks about the issue of grace in Mormonism with a group of LDS teens. Kudos to them for not running away.
- Is Forgiveness Likely According to the LDS Standard Works? In a less-than-4-minute video, Carissa Johnson shares seven verses a Mormon should consider regarding the issue of forgiveness in Mormonism.
- Are there second chances after death? According to Mormonism, work for the dead can be performed in this life to help those already deceased. Is this taught by the LDS Standard Works. Eric Johnson reports.
- Is Mormonism’s Grace Always Amazing? July 30, 2015
- What’s Saving Faith Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 June 24-26, 2015
- Utctdorf’s Gift of Grace (General Conference Talk) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Article) April 20-24, 2015
- Tenacles of Divine Providence: Are children automatically sealed to their LDS parents and saved to their kingdom? Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 October 6-10, 2014
- Becoming Perfect in Christ (July 2014 Ensign article) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 August 25-29, 2014 Article
- A Man Fell into a Hole (Is there only one way?) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 April 28-30, 2014
- The Good News of Repentance Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 March 31-April 11, 2014 (Article)
- Is Salvation free or purchased? Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 April 23-25, 2013 (List of articles)
- Becoming Perfect Before the Lord Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 March 25-28, 2013 (Article)
- Grace is Risky Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 February 25-March 1, 2013
- Brad Wilcox (BYU Professor) Speech “His Grace is Sufficient” Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 August 6-15, 2012 (Article)
- Understanding LDS Covenants Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 July 30-August 3, 2012 (Article)
- The Impossible Gospel (Keith Walker) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 July 9-13, 2012 (Article)
- Tithing and Forgiveness June 11, 2012 (Article 1) (Article 2)
- Divine Gift of Repentance December 6, 2011 (Article)
- Perils of Perfectionism Part 1 Part 2 October 24-25, 2011 (Article)
- Justification Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 August 22-26, 2011 (Article 1)
- Ephesians 2:8 July 29, 2011
- Building an Eternal Marriage Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 July 7-11, 2014 (Article 1) (Article 2)
- Billions of Planets November 26, 2013 (Blog 1) (Blog 2)
- Worlds and Earths November 14, 2011 (Article)
- Godhood (Rob Bowman) November 1, 2011 (Article 1) (Article 2)
- Families are Forever Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 September 26-28, 2011 (Article) (Blog 1) (Blog 2)