By Eric Johnson
To hear a March 22-26, 2021 series of interviews with J. Warner Wallace, click the following links: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
And to hear a October 31, 2011 Viewpoint on Mormonism podcast by Rob Bowman, click Resurrection
1. The empty tomb.
2. The transformed lives of the disciples.
3. The testimonies given in the Gospel accounts.
4. The history of nonfriendly historians.
5. The consistency of the story.
6. The impossibility of a swoon revival.
7. The prophecies of the Old Testament.
8. The post-resurrection appearances of Jesus.
9. The physical nature of the resurrection (Thomas, not spiritual).
10. The changed lives of those who believe.
For more “10 Reasons” click here.