Future speaking engagements
Sunday, October 3rd: Heber City, UT Grace Bible Church
Morning service: 11 a.m. Bill McKeever Preaches
After the service, a potluck 12:30 to 1:30.
Afternoon: 1:30 to 3:30: Hour 1: A Look at Utah’s “Majority Religion”—The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints” (Bill)
Hour 2: Sharing the Good News with Mormons: The Miracle of Forgiveness (Eric)
- More info?
- MRM Promo Video (11:33)
- To get information on how this could work for your church, click here.
- If you would like to know more specifically about a weekend symposium, click here.
- For a list of pastor’s comments, click here.
- And for a list of comments from those who have attended our symposium, click here.
- To schedule your own church symposium, please contact Eric Johnson (eric at mrm dot org).
- Listen to a special Viewpoint on Mormonism broadcast of “What is a Saturday Symposium on Mormonism” that originally aired on July 21, 2014.