God the Father (Elohim/Heavenly Father)
- 10 reasons why it’s reasonable to believe in God
- God the Father According to Mormonism
- Is God still learning?
- Elohim the Sinner
- Glorifying a pagan concept of God
- Heavenly Mother
- Origins of the Universe
- Eternal Law and Latter-day Revelation
- Elohim and Jehovah
- Separate entities, Several Gods (Blog)
- Mormonism, the Bible, and God the Father (Blog)
- Ex Nihilo Creation and the Bible (off site)
The Nature of God
- “As God” or “Like God”?
- As God is, man may be: Lorenzo Snow couplet theology En Espanol
- Does Lorenzo’s Snow Couplet have place in LDS theology
- What is the Status of the First Half of the Lorenzo Snow Couplet?
- Does Genesis 1:26,27 Prove God Has a Physical Body?
- Mormonism and the heresy of the Anthropomorphites (Blog)
- Theosis: The Mormon View is Completely Different (Blog)
- Joseph Smith’s Modalism: Sabellian Sequentialism or Swedenborgian Expansionism? (off site)
- NEW! Does God have a body? (4:15) Although Mormonism teaches that God has a body of flesh and bones, this teaching contradicts the Bible.
- NEW! How many gods are there? (3:19) Christianity worships one God. Is Mormonism monotheistic in this way?
- From All Eternity to All Eternity, but Not? (Joseph Smith Contradicts Himself) (2:35): Bill McKeever shows the difference in Joseph Smith’s God versus what is taught in the Bible.
- God Never Sinned (17:03): Aaron Shafovaloff interviews Mormons on the street, asking if they think that Elohim sinned before he became the God of this world.
- Hoomousios in Conversations Between Mormons and Christians (1:12): Ron Huggins (Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) gives an explanation of the Greek word hoomousios in connection with God.
- Debate with a Mormon Apologist at General Conference (Did God perhaps sin?) (45:19): Aaron Shafovaloff talks to Robert Vukich, an LDS apologist.
- The Trinity (James White) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 January 7-11, 2013
- 1 John 5:13 Part 1 Part 2 June 12-13, 2012 (Article)
- Is Matter Eternal? September 28, 2012 (Article)
- Was there a primary cause? September 27, 2012
- Does God Increase in Knowledge? September 26, 2012 (Article)
- Moroni 8:18 August 29, 2011 (Article)
- Nature of God August 11, 2011 (Article selection)
- The Jesus of Mormonism
- Is the LDS Jesus different from what is taught in the Bible?
- The Relationship Between Jesus and Lucifer in a Mormon Context
- Redefining the Virgin Birth
- Born “at Jerusalem”?
- The Firstborn
- Was Jesus Married?
- Jesus’s Unique priesthood
- Why does the Mormon Church Ignore Jesus’ Role as Prophet of God’s Church?
- The Atonement: Calvary or Gethsemane?
- Why Not Gethsemane?
- Why Christians Glory in the Cross
- Jesus in the (March 2008) Ensign magazine
- The Law of Sacrifice
- LDS Leaders speak more of Jesus
- A Mediator between God and Man (Blog)
- Jesus Came to Save Sinners (Blog)
- LDS Church on the Marriages of Jesus (Blog)
- Perspiration or Expiration? The Atonement of Jesus (McKeever sermon) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 June 23-25, 2014 (Article 1) (Article 2)
- The Authority of Jesus Part 1 Part 2 May 1-2, 2013 (Article)
- The Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Part 3 October 1, 2012
- Was Jesus Married? Part 1 Part 2 September 24-25, 2012 (Article)
- Jesus and Lucifer are brothers (response to media article) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 June 4-7, 2012 (Article)
- Virgin Birth Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 December 15-23, 2011 (Article 1) (Blog 1)
- Resurrection (Rob Bowman) October 31, 2011 (Article)
- Gethsemane Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 August 2-4, 2011 (Article 1) (Article 2)
Reviews of Teachings of Presidents of the Church
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Ezra Taft Benson, Chapter 6: Jesus Christ, Our Savior and Redeemer
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith, Chapter 1: Our Father in Heaven
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith, Chapter 2: Our Savior Jesus Christ
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow, Chapter 24: Reflections on the Mission of Jesus Christ