The Bible and Mormonism
The Bible and Joseph Smith
- NEW! The Joseph Smith Translation: An Improvement over the Original? Or Much Ado about Nothing?
- NEW! The Joseph Smith Translation
- NEW! Why Isn't the Joseph Smith Translation (Inspired Version) of the Bible used today?
- NEW! The Joseph Smith Translation: Inspired by Whom?
- Faith alone and the Joseph Smith Translation
- Does Scholarship Support Article Eight?
- Bible prophecies about Joseph Smith?
- NEW! Noah
- 10 Reasons Why it Makes Sense to Trust the Bible
- Common Bible Verses Used by Latter-day Saints
- Would you be willing to take the Romans Challenge? En Espanol
- Justification by Faith and the Book of James
- Why are there so many versions of the Bible?
- Acts 1 and the Apostles (Apostasy)
- Calling the Apostle John (Apostasy)
- Thomas Monson's Explanation of Luke 9:23-26
- Salt Lake City receives 2013 Bible honor
- Dead Sea Scrolls Q&A
- Archaeology and the Bible
- Regarding an Open Canon
Viewpoint on Mormonism Podcasts
- The Joseph Smith Translation (Inspired Version) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 April 14-18, 2014
- Can the Bible be trusted (Rob Bowman)? Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 March 12-14, 2014
- Dead Sea Scrolls Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 November 19-22, 2013
- The Bible in America Part 1 Part 2 April 23-24, 2013
- The Bible and Archaeology Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 March 18-22, 2013
- The Bible is Enough (Marv Cowan talk) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 March 11-14, 2013
- Journal of Discourses and the Bible August 29, 2012
- The Bible: Real Places, Real People December 27, 2011
- Revelation 22:18 September 21, 2011
- Scripture July 28, 2011
Off Site Articles
- I heard the voice of God (Piper, off-site)
- Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
- Rightly interpreting (Rhodes)
- Gnostic Gospels (CRI)
- NT influenced by pagan philosophy? (CRI)
- NT influenced by pagan religions? (CRI)
- Sola scriptura in early church (ChristianAnswers.net)
- Manuscript support (Rhodes)
- Are the Biblical Documents Reliable?