The Bible and Mormonism
The Bible and Joseph Smith
- NEW! The Joseph Smith Translation: An Improvement over the Original? Or Much Ado about Nothing?
- NEW! The Joseph Smith Translation
- NEW! Why Isn't the Joseph Smith Translation (Inspired Version) of the Bible used today?
- NEW! The Joseph Smith Translation: Inspired by Whom?
- Faith alone and the Joseph Smith Translation
- Does Scholarship Support Article Eight?
- Bible prophecies about Joseph Smith?
- NEW! Justification by Faith and the Book of James
- NEW! Why are there so many versions of the Bible?
- NEW! Acts 1 and the Apostles (Apostasy)
- NEW! Calling the Apostle John (Apostasy)
- NEW! Thomas Monson's Explanation of Luke 9:23-26
- Salt Lake City receives 2013 Bible honor
- Dead Sea Scrolls Q&A
- Would you be willing to take the Romans Challenge? En Espanol
- Common Bible Verses Used by Latter-day Saints
- Archaeology and the Bible
- Regarding an Open Canon
Off Site Articles
- I heard the voice of God (Piper, off-site)
- Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
- Rightly interpreting (Rhodes)
- Gnostic Gospels (CRI)
- NT influenced by pagan philosophy? (CRI)
- NT influenced by pagan religions? (CRI)
- Sola scriptura in early church (ChristianAnswers.net)
- Manuscript support (Rhodes)
- Are the Biblical Documents Reliable?