Introduction to Salvation
- 10 reasons why a person ought to consider becoming a Christian
- How can a person get into heaven?
- How can I be sure I am saved?
- Can Christians be assured of their salvation?
- Facts, Feelings, Faith
- Would you be willing to take the Romans Challenge? En Espanol
- Spurgeon on salvation
- Two Parables about the Atonement
- The Fall
- Searching for Answers or Seeking Confirmation?
- The Law of Sacrifice vs. Christ’s Perfect Sacrifice
- Is Mormonism Moving Toward Protestantism?
- Should the cross be just an afterthought? (Blog)
Crash Course Mormonism
- The Gospel
- Sin / Transgression
- Covenants / Commandments
- NEW! Apostle provides the old “bait and switch” (Ulisses Soares, July 2021 Liahona)
- Doesn’t the book of James say that “faith without works is dead”?
- Do Latter-day Saints Earn the “Blessing” of Eternal Life?
- Mormonism, the Afterlife, and Striving after Godhood
- To Be or Not to Be? That is the Question (About Perfectionism in Mormonism)
- Matthew 5:48 and C.S. Lewis
- “We have to be clean”: Does Mormonism offer a biblical solution?
- 2 Nephi 25:23: “Saved by grace ‘in spite of’ all we can do”?
- Choosing the “Easier” Commandments
- Covenants and Repentance Emphasized by Nelson, Oaks at April 2019 General Conference
- The Christian View of Repentance
- LDS Apostle Tries to Comfort Discouraged Mormons (Jeffrey R. Holland’s talk at the October 2017 General Conference)
- Reinterpreting Moroni 10:32
- What is so amazing about the Mormon version of Grace?
- Am I Good Enough? Will I Make It? (October 2016 General Conference J. Devn Cornish)
- Grace Unto Works
- “Credit for Trying”: A Loophole for Latter-day Saints?
- Are you keeping the whole law?
- A Gift of Grace?
- Is Jesus’ Grace Sufficient in Mormonism: Responding to Brad Wilcox
- Covenants: The (Unkept) Promises
- Sacrament Promises That Will Always Be Broken
- Having it Our Way (Jeffrey R. Holland’s 2011 Talk at Conference)
- Mercy Cannot Rob Justice
- Aren’t all Mormons procrastinating their repentance? EN Espanol
- The Good News of Repentance? (Blog)
- Reading Between the Lines of Perfection (Part 1) (Part 2) (Blog)
- Thomas Monson’s To Do List (For You) (Blog)
- Cold Case Christianity: Water Baptism
- Do We Need Baptism to be Saved? (Short Video, 3:16)
- What does John 3:5 mean (baptism)? (Short Video, 6:50)
- What born of water and spirit really means (baptism)? (Short video, 6:51)
- The False Necessity of LDS Baptism (Blog)
Grace vs. Works
- Finding Grace in Mormonism
- Review: Changed Through His Grace
- Have you ever sinned the same sin twice?
- Justification by Faith and the Book of James
- Saved by Grace unto Damnation?
- Forgiveness: A 28 (or more)-step program?
- Six-Verse Method (Impossible Gospel) En Espanol
- Celestial Law En Espanol
- Faith Alone and the Joseph Smith Translation
- Jorge Zeballos’s Attempt at the Impossible
- The Impossible Gospel
- 2 Nephi 25:23: Saved after all you can do?
- Quotes on merit
- Is it really a gift? (Blog)
The Miracle of Forgiveness (Spencer W. Kimball)
- The Miracle of Forgiveness.com
- The Miracle of Forgiveness is now out of print–why?
- Review of Spencer Kimball’s The Miracle of Forgiveness (Review)
- A Closer Look at Spencer W. Kimball’s The Miracle of Forgiveness (Review)
- Is The Miracle of Forgiveness nothing more than Spencer W. Kimball’s opinion?
- The Family and Being Together Forever
- Can Families Really be Together Forever?
- Are Families Forever?
- NEW! How do you believe in a God who would send His children to an eternal hell?
- Why practically nobody–including you, former Mormon–will ever end up in Outer Darkness
- Mormonism, the Afterlife, and Striving After Godhood
- Do you really believe you can become a god?
- Becoming Like God: A Review of the Gospel Topics Essay
- Ceaseless praise that has no end
- Will Exalted Mormons Get Their Own Worlds?
- Godhood and Theosis
- Celestial Marriage and Eternal Exaltation
- Who are the Sons of Perdition?
- Heaven and Hell
- Second Chance Theory and Progression Between Kingdoms
- Eternal Progression: Mormonism vs. Christianity
- Mormons Yawn at Christian Heaven (Blog)
Reviews of Teachings of Presidents of the Church
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith, Chapter 13: Baptism
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow, Chapter 2: Baptism and the Gift of the Holy Ghost
Plan of Salvation
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith, Chapter 3: The Plan of Salvation
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Ezra Taft Benson, Chapter 5: Principles of True Repentance
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith, Chapter 5: Faith and Repentance
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Gordon B. Hinckley, Chapter 12: Obedience: Simply Live the Gospel
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow, Chapter 6: Becoming Perfect Before the Lord
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow, Chapter 5: The Grand Destiny of the Faithful
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith, Chapter 23: Individual Responsibility
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: George Albert Smith, Chapter 1: Living What We Believe
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church: George Albert Smith, Chapter 24: Righteous Living in Perilous Times
- Should John Newton’s Amazing Grace be in an LDS Church hymnbook?
- What’s so amazing about LDS grace? Before a June 2014 Mormon Miracle Pageant performance in June 2014, Bill McKeever talks about the issue of grace in Mormonism with a group of LDS teens. Kudos to them for not running away.
- Is Forgiveness Likely According to the LDS Standard Works? In a less-than-4-minute video, Carissa Johnson shares seven verses a Mormon should consider regarding the issue of forgiveness in Mormonism.
- Are there second chances after death? According to Mormonism, work for the dead can be performed in this life to help those already deceased. Is this taught by the LDS Standard Works.
Short Videos from God Loves Mormons
- Can we trust our feelings?
- Can we be saved by our works?
- James 2 (Faith Without Works) explained
- Why do Christians emphasis the cross so much?
- Does the Bible teach you’re a good person?
- Did Jesus teach exaltation (John 10)?
- Did the Atonement happen in the Garden of Gethsemane?
- The Gospel
- Mormons, Your Heart is Your Problem, Not Your Solution
- Why we’re all not children of God
- Christians and the Cross
Viewpoint on Mormonism Podcasts on Salvation
- Can a Mormon be a Mormon and be saved Part 1 Part 2 September 25-26, 2018
- Tithing and Forgiveness July 20, 2018
- Moralism is not the Gospel Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 February 5-9, 2018
- Thomas S. Monson’s Gift of Repentance Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 January 15-17, 2018
- Open the Heavens (Russell M. Nelson’s story about grandfather visited by dead father) Part 1 Part 2 November 15-16, 2017
- Being Perfect Eventually (Jeffrey R. Holland’s October 2017 General Conference Talk) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 October 16-20, 2017
- Keep Covenants with Precision June 2, 2017
- Affection on Unworthy Beings Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 May 22-25, 2017
- James Hamula and Grace Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 February 13-17, 2017 Article
- Seventy J. Devn Cornish “Am I Good Enough” (Oct. 2016 Conference Talk) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 January 2-6, 2017 (Article)
- Apostle Jeffrey R. Holland’s Credit for Trying (April 2016 Conference Talk) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 June 20-24, 2016 (Article)
- The Plan of Salvation (Roberts D. Hales article in Ensign) Part 1 Part 2 November 19-20, 2015
- Is Mormonism’s Grace Always Amazing? July 30, 2015
- What’s Saving Faith Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 June 24-26, 2015
- Utctdorf’s Gift of Grace (General Conference Talk) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Article) April 20-24, 2015
- Tenacles of Divine Providence: Are children automatically sealed to their LDS parents and saved to their kingdom? Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 October 6-10, 2014
- Becoming Perfect in Christ (July 2014 Ensign article) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 August 25-29, 2014 Article
- A Man Fell into a Hole (Is there only one way?) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 April 28-30, 2014
- The Good News of Repentance Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 March 31-April 11, 2014 (Article)
- Is Salvation free or purchased? Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 April 23-25, 2013 (List of articles)
- Becoming Perfect Before the Lord Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 March 25-28, 2013 (Article)
- Grace is Risky Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 February 25-March 1, 2013
- Brad Wilcox (BYU Professor) Speech “His Grace is Sufficient” Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 August 6-15, 2012 (Article)
- Understanding LDS Covenants Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 July 30-August 3, 2012 (Article)
- The Impossible Gospel (Keith Walker) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 July 9-13, 2012 (Article)
- Tithing and Forgiveness June 11, 2012 (Article 1) (Article 2)
- Divine Gift of Repentance December 6, 2011 (Article)
- Perils of Perfectionism Part 1 Part 2 October 24-25, 2011 (Article)
- Justification Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 August 22-26, 2011 (Article 1)
- Ephesians 2:8 July 29, 2011
Viewpoint on Mormonism Podcasts on Godhood
- Building an Eternal Marriage Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 July 7-11, 2014 (Article 1) (Article 2)
- Billions of Planets November 26, 2013 (Blog 1) (Blog 2)
- Worlds and Earths November 14, 2011 (Article)
- Godhood (Rob Bowman) November 1, 2011 (Article 1) (Article 2)
- Families are Forever Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 September 26-28, 2011 (Article) (Blog 1) (Blog 2)